In style with our innovative and forward-thinking approach to sustainable housing, we are one of the only builders in South Australia with a portfolio of houses built from this walling product.
Durisol is made in Canada from recycled, mineralised wood compounded with Portland cement this insulated concrete form (ICF) is perfect for our extreme climate.
Some of the key benefits include:
– Made from all natural products, 78% of which are recycled.
– Fantastic insulating properties, High R-values combined with thermal mass from the concrete reduce the need and energy impact of climate control devices.
– Excellent soundproofing, making your home as peaceful as possible (STC 54-72).
– Ease of construction, dry stacking allows walls to be constructed very easily.
– Fireproof, has passed Australian standards for bushfire areas and internal firewalls.
– Termite and vermin resistant.